This kalimba is a great place to start, and works well for kids, but is also a reasonable place for an adult to start. There are also alternative tunings from around the world available for the 8-Note.
The main reason the 8-Note Kalimba is great to learn on is that it shares all of the layout features with the bigger Kalimbas, but it only has a few notes - just enough for you to get the principles without being overwhelmed. Everything you learn here can be fully transferred to the bigger kalimbas. With fewer tines, this kalimba tilts the odds in favor of success. It is sized for young hands, while they are basic instruments that are easy to learn on, they are still good instruments and anyone can play one.
- This kalimba thumb piano is made of solid wood to make sure the sound is better.
- It is easy to use, you just need to use two thumbs to play.
- It adopts compact design for easy carrying and storage.
- Material: Wood
- Shape: Water Drop, Cat
- Features: Portable, 8 Keys, Finger Musical Instrument
- Size: 7cm x 5cm x 1.7cm/2.76" x 1.97" x 0.67" (Approx.)
- 1 x Mini Kalimba Thumb Piano