Dripless Caulking Gun With Comfort Grip
This worlds best caulking gun. Designed for the professional. Where most caulking guns have only had a 3:1 or a 5:1 thrust ratio this one has a 24:1 thrust ratio. This means it is extremely easy to extrude adhesives, especially the Ritetack adhesive!
- [Highest Thrust Ration] The powerful leverage of the cartridge gun enables comfortable and fatigue-free operation even during long periods of use or in cold environments, it designed with a smooth pressure rod and high thrust ratio to quietly dispense caulking and sealing material with less squeezing effort on the trigger.
- [Easy Apply with Drip-Free Switch] Features a spout cutter, seal puncture tool, and a drip selector for Drip-Free or Drip mode for partial or continuous dispensing. Supports standard size 9oz, 10oz, and 11oz tubes.
- [Strongest & Most Stable Construction] Heavy-duty reinforced plastic frame with Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) grip is lighter than that of metal framed caulking guns and provides more comfort during extended use, The high quality construction of this caulk gun guarantees perfect handling and long durability, even under extreme conditions.
- [For Use with Insulators and Sealants] Suitable for application of latex, silicone, construction adhesive, polyurethanes, and dual component epoxies. Seal gaps and cracks or bond a wide range of materials such as metal, wood, glass, and ceramic.
- [Handly Tools Included] The caulk gun features a ladder hook for easy hanging when not in use and a seal puncture tool for simple puncturing of older cartridges.
- Material : engineering plastic, steel
- Weight : 438g
- Total length: 360mm/14.17"
- Inner tube length: 225mm/8.86"
- Inner tube diameter: 50mm/2.05"
- Push rod diameter: 8mm/0.31"