4 Wheel Power Mobility Scooter battery Medical Disability Handicap
Resting on a stable base of four, flat-free, tires to easily navigate over smooth surfaces and up and down inclines of six degrees or less
SIMPLE TO TRANSPORT
Disassembling into four pieces, the mobility scooter easily fits in most vehicles for on the go use
COMFORT SWIVEL SEATING
Easy to board and exit, the swivel seat & contoured backrest are height adjustable & covered with a supple black vinyl for comfort & easy cleaning
VARIABLE SPEED SCOOTER
Select the maximum speed desired with the speed adjustment dial, providing greater safety and control
LONG RANGE BATTERY WITH CHARGER
Included charger allows you to charge the standard 12V/12AH batteries on the scooter or easily remove the battery pack for off-board charging
MORE STANDARD FEATURES
Each scooter includes a removable front tiller basket, a high-intensity LED headlight and horn for added safety
frequently asked questions
How heavy is the scooter?
The mobility scooter weighs 88.2 pounds. The heaviest piece when disassembled for transportation is 29 pounds.
Can the scooter make it over a 2” doorstep?
The scooter has a ground clearance of 1.57” and will not be able to clear 2” doorsteps.
What type of battery does the scooter use?The scooter uses two, 12V/12AH batteries.
Does this scooter beep when backing up?
No, the scooter does not beep when in operating in reverse.
Will I be able to take the battery off of the scooter for charging?
Yes, the battery pack is removable for convenient off-board charging.
How does the scooter handle hills?
The scooter is designed to safely handle inclines of 6 degrees or less.
Is the battery and charger included?
Yes! The scooter includes a compatible battery pack and charger.
What is the weight limit for the scooter?
The scooter safely supports up to 265 pounds.
Does the scooter have a reverse for backing up?
Yes! The scooter can be driven in reverse, perfect for backing out of elevators, hallways and similar areas.
Is the scooter easy to put together?
Yes! The mobility scooter is easy to assemble: no tools required.
Are the tires solid?
Yes, the flat-free tires are solid and nonmarking for safely navigating indoor surfaces.
Does the scooter include a front basket?
Yes! The scooter includes a front basket that can be removed if desired.
How high is the scooter seat?
The scooter seat height is adjustable between 18.5” and 21.5”.
Is the scooter TSA approved?
Yes, the scooter is TSA approved and safe for air travel.
- Top Speed: 3.70 mph
- Maximum Drive Range Per Charge: 12.4 miles
- Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Total Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Front Tires: 8"
- Rear Tires: 8"
- Maximum Speed: Up to 3.7 mph
- Ground Clearance: 1.57”
- Turning Radius: 4.3’
- Overall Length: 40"
- Overall Width of Base: 19.68"
- Seat-to-Ground Height Range: 18.5"-21.5"
- Seat Dimensions: 17" x 14.5”
- Seat Material: Black vinyl, molded composite base
- Total Weight: 88.2 lbs.
- Weight of Heaviest Piece: 29 lbs. (Rear base)
- Battery Requirements: (2)12AH
- Maximum Range Per Charge: Up to 12.4 miles
- Battery Charger: Off-board charger, 2amp
- Brakes: Electronic, regenerative and electromechanical
- Motor: 24-volt DC motor, sealed mini-transaxle
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Standard Body Colors: Blue, Silver
- 4-Wheeled Mobility Scooter
- Off-board battery charger
- frame - 5 years
- electrical - 6 months
- batteries - 6 months
- horn - 6 months
- controller - 6 months
- handles - 90 days
- charger - 90 days
- battery case - 60 days
- wheels - none / on arrival 30 days
- screws / bolts / nuts - none / on arrival 30 days
- cushions / seats - none / on arrival 30 days
- paint / panels - none / on arrival 30 days
- keys - none / on arrival 30 day